Family Vita Health - Debit my account before 30 days was up.

Gainesville, Georgia 0 comments

I ordered the colon cleaner I didn't open the box.I got a tracking number on it when I send it back.Family Vita Health said it must got lost in the mail.

They took $79.01 out of my account before my 30 day money bank guarantee was up. I've send them e-mails and called them. I've been doing this for 1 year now an I still haven't receive my refund.

J told me they sent my refund in the mail he said if I don't receive it this week call back.Yea Right,

Review about: Colon Cleaners.

Family Vita Health - Family Vitahealth

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

I was not given to understand that my free bottle involved a charge of 83 dollars.I saw the offer and replied and was not given any indication whatsoever that it was going to cost anything, much less 83 dollars.I know that the saying is let the buyer beware, but I was not acting as a buyer for something that was purported to be free.

Looks like this company can write me off as a future customer because I despise those who knowingly deceive.I suppose that they really don't care to be in business for very long.

Review about: Colon Cleanser.

Family Vita Health - Charged me even though I had cancelled the subscriptions 2 wks prior

Denver, Colorado 0 comments

When I ordered this product I was aware that it needed to be cancelled or I would be sent out product monthly, I cancelled on 4.2.11 and was still charged 79.01 on 4.15.11.I followed their rules and they still did as they wanted.

Don't trust this company. On top of charging me for a produce that was cancelled they sent my acct into overdraft which cost me 33 more dollars. I couldn't even called them when I found out, because no one is there to answer phones on Saturdays.

I will make sure that this is posted everywhere that I can post, so that no one else gets taken by this company.Beware of this and make sure you don't ever order from them.

Review about: Colon Clease.

Family Vita Health - Hidden Charges applied to credit card.

Ashburn, Virginia 1 comment

I ordered a 10 day trail from Family Vita Health.It explained that if you cancel within that time, you wouldn't be charged for an additional month of product.

I canceled it within the time and sure enough, my credit card was charged for a month at the full price.

While calling to dispute the charge with "customer service", she informed me that the terms that I clicked on and accepted, was a sentence that said if any remaining product wasn't returned, I would be charged the full price.

Big surprise that when I called and canceled, no one asked about any returns.

Comments

This EXACT same thing happened to me. I hope that you have also expressed this to your local BBB and Attorney General.

RP

Family Vita Health...Don't be suckered in

Harlingen, Texas 1 comment

Beware of 30 day free trials expectially Family Vita Health products.I ordered a free trial of the colon cleanse and slimAcai and canceled before the 30 day trial period was up.

First when you order it takes atleast 7 days from the day you order for them to process and even though its post-marked it will take you about another 10 days to recieve your product.

When you call to cancel they say they do but Beware because you will see a charge on your account and they will lead you around every corner they can to delay returning your money.

Go after them with your card company and get them for fraud because thats what they are

Review about: Slimacai.

Comments

1) Family Vita Health has no , nor have they ever offered a 30 "free" trial on any product.

2)USPS takes a average of 3-4 days to deliver any product in the US.

3) All trials are 14 days of which you have up until that time to cancel and not be charged anything further.

Family Vita Health - ProBiotic Immune Boost-charged nearly $200 for two bottles of pro-biotics

Perry, Missouri 1 comment

I accepted a "free bottle" of ProBiotic Immune Boost from an internet offer by a company called FamilyVitaHealth in Miami FL. I agreed to pay for shipping and handling of $5.95. I tried it, wasn't interested in it and decided to not order anymore.

I was unaware that when I took the free bottle I agreed to join an autoship program where I would be charged $89.91 per bottle and that included the "free bottle" I had in my cabinet.

I cancelled the autoship program but still ended up paying nearly $200 for one bottle of pro-biotics as I returned the un-opened bottle and still haven't received credit for it.

Read every word and click on the links from this company, as one of the links is where I apparently would have seen the "terms and conditions" according to their customer service rep.

This company has several complaints filed with the Fl Better Business Bureau so stick with a company you can trust or go to your local vitamin shoppe for supplements.

Comments

FVH has never offered a "free bottle" to any customer. Products are on a "trial basis" wher the consumer has 14 days to try and cancel with no additional fees.

Family Vita Health - Family VitaHealth "Risk Free" Is NOT...Beware!!!

Rockton, Illinois 9 comments

I sent shipping fee for free trial for SlimAcai. Called well within time to cancel. Got a cancellation number. 2 weeks later they take $83.96 out of my checking account.

I emailed that I had canceled. She said I didn't send the product back. I was to talk to a service representative and "obtain" a "Return Merchandise Authorization". I told her that I spoke to someone when I canceled and they didn't send me any form.

On their web site, it states that you must obtain the form, that it is the consumers responsibility to get it...from THEM. So if they don't send it, the consumer is responsible anyway.

I went to my bank to fight it, closed that debit card, and wrote a complaint with the BBB.

I told them I would send the unused portion back which is most of it but they won't respond to me now. So it is my mission to tell everyone about this dishonest company.

Review about: Slimacai.

Comments

This company is a scam.They obviously make enough money off of charging people $83 for trials to stay in business as no one continues with the forced membership after that.

Semantics is correct...I don't know how they haven't been shut down yet. I returned my bottle on August 24th, it is now October 14 - still haven't seen that refund check. Every time I call, I am told I will receive it by such and such a date. I wait until that date - nada.

I call back. The situation is repeated. I call back. I get accused of being impatient by John, who mocks and wails like a 14 year old girl.

Still waiting on that refund check.

It's been so long since I've been taken advantage of online that I became too comfortable.At least I got this lovely wake up call.

i too have been conned what a misleading ad thought i was buying a 1 off product of colon cleanse only to find these jerks family vita health have taken £50.54 GBP out of my account how do i cancel and stop them fro taking any more money i have sent 2 e-mails no response

Bridgeman17
Bolsover, England, United Kingdom #223191

BIG SURPRISE!!!!All of the people who posted on here have the same story as I do.

I even went as far as to ask the woman if she reads ALL the terms if she orders something and of course she said yes...LIAR!!!!

I will write this story to every media outlet I can to bash this scamming company.

#197223

I ordered colon cleanse thinking I was just trying it for $ 4.95 but just looked on my bank account and was charged 79.01!!!I had no idea.

Called Cust. Service and he said he could do nothing because it was after 10 days. I then called back and requested to send it back b/c I haven't even opened it and he said no!! But he could refund me 20 bucks!!

What a rip off and I feel really taken advantage of. I'm a single mom and did not expect this big expense.

This company is awful.Stay Away!!!

I was ripped off by this company too.They took $189 from my checking account and when I called them they said they would refund $89 of it.

Their ad is very misleading and you can't even read the fine print until you've already given them your payment information. By the time the product reached me in Hawaii, they were already shipping another bottle.

I too had to cancel my debit card and probably will never see the money they took.They are thieves!!

aaaahhhhh this company!!!!

"your product was returned to you within the 14 days, with or without your number and the semantics.

do not bill me, as requested 10/14, again on 10/22 then again on the 10/27.

if you do not cease and desist, i will further pursue your company for fraud and harassment."

From: MYO

Sent: Mon, November 9, 2009 10:20:29 AM

Subject: Re: Sales Receipt - Order# 123917

Lezlie,

You called to cancel your membership on 10/14, it was cancelled that day. You called again on 10/22 to make sure your membership was cancelled and it was at that time. You called again on 10/27 and we again reassured you it was cancelled. You emailed us on 11/2 to make sure everything wa cancelled. We have had everything cancelled since the first request it was not until 11/2 however that you requested an RMA to return the product which was after your trial had already ended.

It clearly states in the terms and conditions that:

You are ordering a full bottle (30 days supply) of Nature's Colon Cleanse under the 14 days risk-free trial offer for $5.95 shipping and handling. Your 14 days trial begins when you purchase the product. If you are not satisfied with your Nature's Colon Cleanse trial offer, you must call us to obtain a Return Authorization and return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14 days trial period and you will have no further obligation. If you are happy with your Nature's Colon Cleanse , do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $83.96 approximately 14 days after you placed the order for your trial shipment.

We were unalbe to issue you an RMA after your trial had ended because it it clearly stated in our terms and conditons on our site. You called us and emailed us several times to make sure your membership was cancelled and we assured you it was. What you did not do was request to return the product until after you were already charged. That is why our John was unable to issue you an RMA as you requested on 11/2, after your trial had ended already.

Let us know if we can assist you any further

Customer Service

MyOrderCentral.com

To: MYO

Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 2:41 PM

Subject: Re: Sales Receipt - Order# 123917

i have sent back your product well within the 14 day limit.-

upon calling your service center, i was met with a most

undesirable person and asked to speak with a supervisor.

he informed me he was. then to get this email back

from 10/21 back on the 11/1 !?!?!?! he was trying

to use semantics on me, "i didn't word it properly."

whatever, please remove me from any further

mailing as i feel this is all fraudulent!?!?!

Buford, Ohio, United States #68112

Same thing happen to me.I ordered the free trial at $5.95, but my account was authorized for 89.91 initially.

That was problem no.1. I called and canceled on the second day and got alot of BS. I canceled Membership. According to them membership only means shipment of future orders.

So why are you charged $83.96 to by debit card? Cancellation of Membership means not to receive or stop any order transactions. Now their telling me I was suppose to tell the representative that I didn't want to be charged for any thing else. I thought that was the purpose of cancelling membership.

This is some tricky you know what.Very unconcern about there customers.

Buford, Ohio, United States #68111

This is some tricky you know what.Very unconcern about there customers.

I am going through the same thing with these jerks!They will do anything to get your business but nothing at all to keep a customer/potential customer happy.

If I wasn't having issues with them I would have tried some of there other products.

Now I am with you I think everyone should know how they work!!!!

View more comments